This breathable, functional and warm winter jacket from BARE provides a flexible and warm layer for those early morning winter rides! With all the style and comfort you could ask for, it's stylish enough to be seen down the centreline, and practical enough to be out on an endurance ride!
- Stylish, black water-repellent outer with hood and micro-dot lining
- Super warm with approximately 300gm fill per jacket
- Remove-able hood with remove-able faux fur feature binding
- Flattering equestrian cut with angled panels. A waisted fit to give you a tailored look, but a comfortable feel
- Elasticised soft cuffs, to stop the cold sneaking in!
- 2-way BARE logo zip by YKK
- Two zippered front pockets and secret inside chest pocket
- Breathable and lightweight
- BARE shield patch on left chest, feature script logo on left arm and BARE logo on hood.
- Machine washable! YAY!
SIZE GUIDE ; PLEASE GIVE US A CALL TO SEE WHAT SIZES WE HAVE IN STOCK
Buy with confidence from a real saddlery store run by real horse riders.
We are a genuine retail saddlery store with a real shop front, (we are not some back shed operator) You can buy with confidence knowing that you are dealing with a real, established saddlery business and real people who know and understand horses.
Come in and see the goods for yourself. These products are available in store and you can come in a see them, touch them and try them for yourself.
Our friendly staff would be very happy to answer any questions you have or provide you with any information you would like. Feel free to give us a call. 02 43538205